Each year in ChatWars has four different seasons and twelve months. As Time is three times as fast as in reality, a year lasts for four months real time.
|Months of a Year|
Note (*): In-game year 1060 has different number of days for months Hornung (29) and Ōstar (29).
The ChatWars date officially starts from 8 Aran 1059. The following table shows the list of in-game years and the real-life dates.
|List of Years|
End: 2018-Mar-20 05 UTC+0
|First known in-game date started from 08 Aran 1059.|
|1060||Start: 2018-Mar-20 05 UTC+0
End: 2018-Jul-20 05 UTC+0
|Different number of days for months Hornung (29) and Ōstar (29).|
|1061||Start: 2018-Jul-20 05 UTC+0
End: 2018-Nov-18 21 UTC+0
|1062||Start: 2018-Nov-18 21 UTC+0
End: 2019-Mar-20 13 UTC+0
|-> War season was implemented.|
---> First battle of new season starts 10 Wīndume 1062.
---> It was named as the "Aries" season.
|1063||Start: 2019-Mar-20 13 UTC+0
|-> "Aries" war season ends at the end of Spring (Russian season).|
-> Next season is Taurus season and starts 08 Aran 1063.
Real-life date (in UTC +0) for the start of every in-game month, sorted according to in-game year.
|Real-life Dates of In-game Months|
|#||Month||Year 1059||Year 1060||Year 1061||Year 1062||Year 1063|
|1||Wintar||NA||2018-Mar-20 0500||2018-Jul-20 0500||2018-Nov-18 2100||2019-Mar-20 1300|
|2||Hornung||NA||2018-Mar-30 1300||2018-Jul-30 1300||2018-Nov-29 0500||2019-Mar-30 2100|
|3||Lenzin||NA||2018-Apr-09 0500||2018-Aug-08 2100||2018-Dec-08 1500||2019-Apr-09 0500|
|4||Ōstar||NA||2018-Apr-19 1300||2018-Aug-19 0500||2018-Dec-18 2100||2019-Apr-19 1300|
|5||Winni||NA||2018-Apr-29 1300||2018-Aug-29 0500||2018-Dec-28 2100||2019-Apr-29 1300|
|6||Brāh||NA||2018-May-09 2100||2018-Sep-08 1300||2019-Jan-08 0500||2019-May-09 2100|
|7||Hewi||NA||2018-May-19 2100||2018-Sep-18 1300||2019-Jan-18 0500||2019-May-19 2100|
|8||Aran||?????? (*)||2018-May-30 0500||2018-Sep-28 2100||2019-Jan-28 1500||2019-May-30 0500|
|9||Witu||2018-Feb-07 1300||2018-Jun-09 1300||2018-Oct-09 0500||2019-Feb-07 2100|
|10||Wīndume||2018-Feb-17 1300||2018-Jun-19 1300||2018-Oct-19 0500||2019-Feb-17 2100|
|11||Herbist||2018-Feb-27 2100||2018-Jun-29 2100||2018-Oct-29 1300||2019-Feb-28 0500|
|12||Hailag||2018-Mar-09 2100||2018-Jul-09 2100||2018-Nov-08 1300||2019-Mar-10 0500|
Note (*): 2018-Jan-31 (08 Aran 1059)
- The following formulas can convert a Unix Time value to it's ingame equivalent with these formulas:
- - EU: timestamp * 3 - 33281420544
- - CW3: timestamp * 3 - 33281409744
- There are 24 in-game hours in a single in-game day.
- Battle of the Seven Castles starts at 06:00 hours in the in-game day.
- The first date and time known to player was Evening 21:31 08 Aran 1059. This happened on 2018-Jan-31 8:11pm UTC+0.
- The number of battles per real-life day used to be 15 at the start, but it was subsequently reduced.
- - 2017-Sept-11: 15 Battles (1 battle per hour, from 7am to 9pm UTC+0)
- - 2017-Sept-28: 8 battles (1 battle per 2 hours, from 7am to 9pm UTC+0)
- - 2017-Oct-25: 6 battles (1 battle per 4 hours, from 12am to 12am UTC+0)
- - 2018-Feb-28: 3 battles (1 battle per 8 hours, 7am, 3pm, 11pm UTC+0)(Every morning in-game time)
- The in-game time still continues regardless of the change in frequency of battles.
- The first weather known to player was Sunny, on 03:55 18 Herbist 1060. This happened on 2018-July-5 2:19pm UTC+0.
- War season feature starts from the battle at 10 Wīndume 1062 (2019-Feb-20-2100 UTC+0).
- - This is considered the second season according to the devs. The first season is everything that was accumulated before implementation of war season feature.
- - The second season is named as the Aries season, and lasts till end of Spring (according to Russian seasons).
- - The third season is named as Taurus season, and starts from 08 Aran 1063.